Thursday, December 31, 2009

JUST TO CATCH YOU ALL UP!

Relax dear readers, you have not missed all that much.

  • Fell in love with my parents satellite dish, I think it was direct tv. Too bad they do not like snow
  • Christmas Eve:

That Christmas Eve Tradition of the Kyle and Chip Picture ( I should not have been on my stupid foot)
St. Barts was lovely
It was all white and green
Chip , Rick and the Priest that gave the homily
The one year old tradition of Kyle and Neil hitting the Waffle House on Christmas Eve.
Large bowl of grits.



  • Christmas Day

The Lovell -Spencers on Christmas Morning ( guitar hero)

Pete's Meat, 2009
The table was all green and white, It is not finished here, I did not get a really good shot

Four Generations
  • Recuperation
My little life savers!. Beth and Jeff made it all the way to Big Winder to help cheer up their pal Kyle in his moment of need. Good for the soul and the sole. I do hope that they both know how very much their efforts meant to me!
I have looked better, true, but you know, I packed for a day and stayed for a week and had a life threatening illness. Many many thanks to Jeff and B.Day and Mr. Bushmill for coming out.
THEN! One of my oldest and best pals in the world came over to watch part of the UGA game with us. My parents and I were all three so darn happy at the chance to catch up. Thanks , Mitch.
Dinner the next night, Freta had gone from Christmas to New Years on the table. Roast chicken, sweet potatoes, Yellow Squash, butter peas with rice and stewed apples. Could have been in Mendon, but even better when your mother makes it for you.
and it would make Al Gore happy to know that the stewed apples had spent the last few weeks as the apple tree!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Great pictures of fun, food & friends. Thanks for posting.