Saturday, December 19, 2009

But baby, its cold outside.....


"Come, my tan-faced children,
Follow well in order, get your weapons ready;
Have you your pistols? have you your sharp edged axes? Pioneers! O pioneers!
For we cannot tarry here,
We must march my darlings, we must bear the brunt of danger,
We, the youthful sinewy races, all the rest on us depend, Pioneers! O pioneers!"

Yes, I stole it from the Levi Commercial.. and dear G_d yes, " tan faced children" was well.. never, but I liked it, and it is better than " Over the river and through the woods" And I did know the poem before , and Walt played on my team....

Christmas Time, yall..
Means we are out of here...Mendon to Dunwoody, in one day or two, then off to Winder. Posts will be sketchy for a while, but ooodles to come from the joy of the Yule Tide. Wish us luck.


Christmas = Gold Star Coneys, Thank you Cincinnati !!

1 comment:

revmutha said...

I'm gonna be missin' y'all like crazy. Safe travels, call me when you arrive, and have a great time with all your friends. Love you both and Merry, Merry Christmas.