Friday, December 18, 2009

Dahn said FREEBIRD should have been playing in the background.

Hannah and I cleaned a huge pile of collard greens this afternoon while watching The Peoples Court. Evidently it was some sort of cultural break through for her, I thought it was the norm.

This was a full white garbage bag full off collards,that Neil found for us in a Rochester grocery store. Real College Park collards. But, in the end I had to go back to Wegmans and buy a few bags of the pre chopped ones, to add to the pot, they just cooked down so much. The thing is , I don't like the way these are cleaned and cut, they are done cross wise, leaving the big rib in the middle... Not that I am saying anything bad about the Wegman's , just the way the collards are cut.
Collard Greens and Smoked Turkey Parts.

1 comment:

GrammyM said...

Seems to me more like a breakthrough for Kyle. I guess it was ok as long as Hannah did not TOUCH Kyle. Looks good anyway. Did you give her a hug for her hard work? Just kidding!