Friday, December 18, 2009

Jesus Take the Wheel.

Neil is Mr. Integrity . Well in his day to day existence he is mild mannered Neil Houghton, but get him out of town, reved up with his fellow glbtiq ( lmno freaking p..) Episcopalians and he becomes Superman. He works very hard for his organization , and I am very proud of the work he does.
So, they are doing some sort of project,video interviews, where they get your regular homo's to talk about how much Integrity means to them and how all the hard work they are doing is paying off. I closed my eyes and thought of England.
Judge away kiddies.. Neil needs a hair cut, and I ... well, it's hard to capture the magic on film. Warts and all, I give you:




I KNOW THE McKELVEY'S are not EIGHTY, It was a joke. I was making fun of the process, NOT them. Sometimes you just have to let art flow....