Sunday, September 5, 2010

55-7



"In the greatest victory in the history or organized sport, the University of Georgia Bulldogs demolished the bayou Juggernaut,that perennial powerhouse : the menace that is the Ragincajuns of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette - Yes, LaLa for short. Never before in College Football has a freshman quarterback been so on point, so magnificent, so in control. The Era of Arron is upon us!
We are undefeated and unbowed, the greatest team in all of college football, at least until fourish next Saturday."

It was a lovely afternoon, we took a nice walk at halftime.
I was all poopie Saturday morning, pouting that I could not watch, or even listen to the first game. Neil tried his best, for many hours the day before to get XM to work on the computer like in the car, to no avail. Poor Kyle. I did nothing at all for tailgate. Didn't need pimento cheese to sit here and watch little icons on the computer screen , while some must less deserving team played on tv
I dutifully watched GAMEDAY, and then was driving around to find the game I was going to watch, when I came across SEC TV on the MSG Network ( Madison Square Garden/Mets tv out of NYC ) " Well this will be fun, at least I will get a little UGA news". When low and behold, at a little bit after noon, they cut to bright and sunny Athens, Ga.
THE GAME IS ON! and in HD ! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!! but.... I was not prepared, at all. So, Koda and I just watched... no tailgate, to hoopla, but happy to see my Dawgs looking so very good.
Let's all hope we keep it up!

A little way backness found by Dana.

No comments: