Thursday, September 16, 2010

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

A little bit of St. Crispian , the night before a battle, or at least something I so do not want to be doing. Here is the thing, from what I am hearing this could turn into a monumental party. JUST the thing that Jimmy loved. Moopahs coming out of the woodwork, finding our way back to Brookhaven. So very, very mixed emotions.
It's not at all like my Dad, which oddly for an 80 year old man, was more out of the blue, and I sort of went catatonic, don't really remember about 24 hours. Our bodies know how to protect us. This one has been planed and sort of drawn out. Not better or worse, just different.
Just like before I will post about the happenings, and just like before some of you may think it inappropriate to consume that many G&T's while mourning your good friend. You don't know us..... A celebration my friends life.
Please keep Neil, Koda and me in your thoughts as we make our way South, updates to follow.

No comments: