Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pie Fail

I don't bake.

So, my pal Dan sort of out of the blue called and says, " OMG, MAKE THIS PIE ! "


I mean, when someone, somewhat out of the blue tells you to make this pie, you really should make it. At least I think so. I glanced at the recipe and saw all I needed was peaches and the crust. ( bought ) I'll make a nice Summer pie! Well, it called for a tart pan, I could not find mine,and I did look for at least 30 seconds. and I also needed peach jelly and concentrate lemonade.

So, I googled Sour Cream Peach Pie and got this :



Ummm, we went with interesting. I followed the recipe other than adding some lemon juice to the peaches, and a little allspice. The peaches were not cooked enough, so, if this pie appeals to you.. cook for 45-50 min.
Pie Fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should always listen to Dan