Sunday, September 19, 2010

I still believe in a place called hope.

No, wait, wrong President.. I still believe in a THING called hope!
Ok, fine, I still believe they are the most beautiful couple ever to live in the White House.
The President and First Lady at the Congressional Black Caucus Phoenix awards dinner Saturday night. I don't know who's dress this is, I'm getting a little Kors vibe from it, but I am always wrong. Who ever it is she needs to buy more. She looks AMAZING. I will update when I find out the designer.
Love the way it moves. A+++++! The general consensus on the web is that the First Lady's hair is just pinned and she did not get a new short doo.
This morning the First Family walked across the street to St. John's Episcopal ! A church I have been to a couple of times! Google baseball, hot dogs and apple pie , and you SHOULD get this picture.
Just lovely!

No comments: