Saturday, September 11, 2010

No Joy in Muddville

GEORGIA BULLDOGS 6 - SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS 17
To quote my pal Taylor : " A few years ago, I sent a vent to the AJC that said " As a gay man, I can honestly say Steve Spurrier has made me hate cocks." I was surprised it got published ". Losing to him does hurt a little bit worse than just losing normal


GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS 25 - KANSAS JAYHAWKS 28
Why is Tech playing freaking Kansas ??


GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS 14 - LAMBUTH 23
From the AJC : "After nearly a century of going undefeated, Georgia State fell from the ranks of the unbeaten Saturday" Where or what is a Lambuth ??

1 comment:

b said...

Tech's president is from Kansas... and I really wanted to use that "still undefeated" line about Georgia State for at least another week. Finally, who is this Steve Spurrier I keep hearing about?

Hey ... I talked football!