Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday - Late September.

Keep coming back, this is going to be an all day posting.
You Know.

12:00 
Georgia Tech v North Carolina State
Atlanta
Sucks a little bit to be rootin' for the Ramblin Wreck. Half time, its been all Wolfpack. Tech in a White Out....
2:28

Wow, as sucky as UGA has been so far this season, Ga Tech looks much much more sucky. I see at least ONE more W in our future
Ham Biscuit
Ham-n-egg biscuit
Jelly Biscuit
3:19
University of Tennessee v University of Alabama, Birmigham
Knoxville
 A little bit of a Tech rally squashed by NC State, I moved over to Tennessee v UAB, Fourth Quarter AND it's freaking tied. Come on Derek this is one of your gimmie games!! The Vols in some real trouble, double over time .... but pulled out the win..... Good ole Rocky Top. 

4:00
University of Arkansas v University of Alabama
Fayetteville, Ark.
SEC on CBS, The Hawgs scored on opening possession. This one should get me to evening....
7:24
Damn, but that was a good football game! I just said on the facebook " remember when UGA was in games like that!!! " I've got Florida v Kentucky on up here, not UGA v MSU ( dog on dog )... so I am watching on gametracker...from what I can tell maybe its a good thing I can't see it.

8:30

Half time UGA - MSU. We are down by one, 7-6, a powerhouse of a cowbell ridden football game. Keeping up with our game on line and watching the Eagles and the Chickens play in Auburn. I made a big pot of chili this afternoon, all full of beans and hominy.Thick and smoky.... yummy.

10:56
Bully
"There dog is better than our dog, there dog's better than ours....."

No comments: