Saturday, June 6, 2009

and they told two friends, and they told two friends...


The power of the new media.

The other day, Beth sent me this link to an Emory University study on how these two researchers have found a link between same sex marriage bans and a rise in the HIV rate in those populations. The fact that the closet and risky behaviour goes hand in hand has been established for years and years, the whole " down low" thing. If you are compartmentalizing away the things you are doing at the rest stop and then scurrying home to the wife and kids, you are NOT thinking with a clear head that , well the things you are doing can kill you.. and your wife, or whomever...Interesting study, read it.

SO, Beth sends it to me, I send it to Neil, he posts on his blog, and on the facebook I ask Joe Jervis if he has seen it and I send it to him. Now not that many folks read the kyle and neil + blogs, but LOTS and LOTS of folks read JOE.MY.GOD ,where he posted it.  I'm sure this is not news to most folks , but just the speed and ease with which we can share anything is just amazing. 

No comments: