Wednesday, June 17, 2009

People always think something's all true.


If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. Right now I am busy suing the crap out of some guy, that I don't even know, for going through my stuff. Man, I hate when people go through my stuff. I used to walk in and catch ole Stadlater looking at my stuff all the time, I just hate that sort of thing, really.
So, this jerk of a guy ... J.D. California, or some such stupid name, writes this book, that is supposed to be all arty and everything. If there is anything I hate more than phonies, its phonies that write books that are supposed to be all arty and everything. This book is about this prep school kid , who grows to be an old bitter guy, and haunts this , supposed writer ,who is like a god damned hermit or something, really. The whole thing just makes me want to get a scotch and soda and forget and the whole god dammed mess, I don't really know why, maybe I'll just disappear.
I really never should have even told you this much.

( thanks NYT, and its going back in my back pocket today, just for old time sakes.. Reagan is dead , and I am sure Jodie is over the whole mess)

No comments: