Monday, June 8, 2009

Baseball, baseball and then some more baseball




My back yard is the Mendon/Honeoye Falls/Lima pee wee little league park. Tiny little kids running the bases in full body armor. It is a great deal for us, its a hours , a few afternoons a week for like three months. The rest of the time it is my large well taken care of by someone else back yard!
So, on Friday afternoon Neil was out tending to his Irises when totally out of the blue a very nice guy walks up from the park  and says " I hear you guys are big REDWING fans, do you have season tickets?" Which we don't , SO, my new best friend gives us his for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Four great seats for each night. We already had tickets for Friday night. We did not know this guy from Adam, I don't even know where to send the thank-you note!
SO, that is where I have been instead of blogging away!

Saturday night: We ran into our pal Tom, he came to visit us in the good seats for a bit
The taco guy struck out ( FREE TACOS!) but we never go to del taco Taco Bell and pick them up!
Sunday Afternoon: 
Breakfast of Champions


The REDWINGS lost both games, and looked really sucky! Let's hope things will turn around tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle, will you please smile in ONE of your pictures? I remember your smile in my youth. Give me some of that in your bald old age.