Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy !!

Hopefully this is all going to be in my kitchen pretty darn soon!

Love this new stove! Five burners, on that goes super low one that goes super high~
New Fridge~ With our old house we can not get a lot of the new fridges , they are just too darn big, so this was a happy find, one that we can use, that I also like!
and while we are at it a new dishwasher that matches...

We drove ALL over town comparing prices, ( Charlotte, you'll save a lot... not so much!!) LOWES is just the place to go for this. MUCH more bang for your buck!

1 comment:

revmutha said...

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, save me from the sin of covetousness over Kyle and Neil's new appliances and please place it in Kyle's heart to let me come over and cook in his kitchen as I have so often let him come over and cook in mine. I'm just sayin'. Amen.