Monday, October 5, 2009

Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on


The University of Georgia football team doing its Titanic impression in the polls. NOT even in the top 25... no mans land. The loss to LSU was just not pretty, and I may have made bets with my pal Brett that well... ya'll know the old catch phrase....

Hunker down folks, the next two weekends spent in Tennessee. For better or worse both games will be on tv up here, ( I HOPE ) The pretty darn fun SEC Network is being carried by the MSG ( the Mets/Madison Square Garden ) Network. I think I hope they keep it up.

Georgia v Tennessee : 10/10/09 12:21 kick-off

Georgia v Vanderbilt : 10/17/09 12:21 kick-off ( some prime tail gate opportunities..)

1 comment:

revmutha said...

PLAN ON IT! GEORGIA-VANDY GAME! Let's make it a big one. Y'all come!