Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shep and Dylan sittin in a tree.....

OK.... inquiring minds want to know: What does Shepard Smith have on Mr. Murdoch?
Is the pic a dead girl or a live boy?

Bone head insurance corporation shill , Senator Dr. John Barrasso, (R) Wyoming, thinking he was going on the Fox News for a little love and a reach around.

Enter Fox odd duck, Mr.Smith


In the same vein today, my coffee and I were watching this one, new k+b poster boy, the Pride of the Adirondacks, Dylan Ratigan... how are the kids saying it today? Ripped Ms. Death Panel a new one.

I wish EVERY talk show/newsy type in the country would watch this. " Are you telling the truth, guest, or just pulling facts out of your hat and spewing your opinion as fact ? "




This puppy is long, but watch it. A HUGE gripe I have with MSNBC is they are so ," wham , bam, now on to Andrea Mitchell "... Dylan took his time to call this nut , a nut.

1 comment:

b said...

hmmm. I don't know. I'm pretty convinced by the arguments Betsy and Dr. John make.