Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For Joshua Speed.


I hope yall can tell from reading these little hen scratchings I leave on here, that for the most part I am an over the top, happy-go-lucky, simi live and let live sort. I firmly believe that there is an infinite amount of love and happiness in the universe, and what ever gets your jollies on for you, within reason, is fine with me.... that said:

Today the right wing can suck it.
WASHINGTON,D.C. gets FULL Gay Marriage.

That's right Focus-on-the-Family, and "Bishop" I-don't-really-live-in-DC-Jackson and your lock steppers in Congress, big ole fur balls of bears, the nelliest of queens and stump grinding diesel dikes are getting their MARRIAGE LICENCES all over Washington today. Your little last minute ploy to bring in your supposed water boy Chief Justice Roberts did not work. Not a thing on the planet you can do about it , other than sit back watch the joy!
And it gets a little bit better , ALL those MARY-landers,flocking over, and going back, fully married! HA! Right there in the shadow of the Capitol and Lincoln and Jefferson and FDR et al., under all that red, white, and blue, freedom is ringing, liberty and justice for all..... and that just chaps your hide!

Read all about it from today's WASHINGTON POST and from the right wing rag, THE WASHINGTON TIMES. The Post puts it front and center, the Times buries it. Also, the New York Times.

The vast majority of my blogging on marriage equality here has been positive, other than calling the foul idiots in Albany, foul idiots. Hurray for out side! But today, and hopefully just today, I am all about rubbing some salt in some wounds. A tiny victory, but a big ole symbolic one. Let Freedom Ring , baby love, with a heavy back disco beat.
I will be back to rose colored glasses and peace and love tomorrow...

Here is "Bishop" Jackson on theocratic morning TV ( all stoning all the time) pissing and
moaning about marriage equality. Not going to post the tv show, but watch it on JMG.

Dear "Bishop" Cherry Picking Jackson,
You got it , I am giving you Leviticus 20:13, those wandrin' Israelites did not like the
homos!
But then you have to give me Ephesians 6:5. See you back on the farm........
Or let's just leave the Good Book out of it.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

"stump grinding diesel dikes"......I have a new name for my wife when she pisses me off! LOL....I'm just having a good time this morning on the kyle+blog aren't I.....