Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Evening, 6:30ish..


A full day with out blogging, did it really happen?


You have not missed all that much of the Kyle Show.

We went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday. Very nice, trippy 3-D, it looks great, not so much on story. When it was over, I said, " I really liked it, but then I liked it the first time I saw it when they were still calling it Legally Blond."
The life size poster in the lobby, with a flash blur where Johnny's head should be.
Dinner.
Neil's religion dictates he eat fish on Fridays during Lent. ( mine has me eating pimento cheese on Saturdays in the Fall...)
Lemon Poached Mahi Mahi
Long grain and wild rices
Zucchini with peppers.
Fantastically beautiful day here in Greater Mendon, today. Not at all cold,brilliant blue cloudless sky. Still a lot of ice on the ground, can't see in this picture, but the back yard and trail are still a no go.
So, must to write about New York State Politics.. but , just not there yet. What is it with me ?

No comments: