Monday, March 22, 2010

kyle + honesty


Ok, those that know me well know that I don't do the real emotion thing very well. Sure, I'll puddle up at a random coffee commercial and any Olympic medal ceremony, but the real thing, Not so much. So, this is a little bit , well, A LOT hard for me.
My Dad is not doing so very well. He is in the hospital in Athens and we are , the last time I heard, are not sure exactly what is going on. We are hoping for the best. They are all in Georgia, and I am in Mendon... and sort of in a funk. There just seems to be a fog around everything , so blogging may be a little sparse for a bit.
No really bad news, just no good news. I will keep ya'll posted as best I can.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear your dad is not doing well, Kyle. Will keep him in my thoughts and hope for him to be feeling better soon.

GrammyM said...

One of the hard parts of growing up is being away from parents in difficult times. I am now praying for you and your dad. Not knowing what is wrong is a little bit of hell...the other bit is not being able to do anything yourself. I'm with you Bud!!!!!