Sunday, April 11, 2010

Breakfast with Prince

The Bishops annual visit.. it was good to see him. Seems we see Mrs Bishop Singh all the time , but never Mr. Bishop Singh. It was and is a very pretty day for his visit. They all went inside for the ha-wocka, very old small church full of last weeks Easter Lilies... I set up the reception.

Someone brought cucumber sandwiches, albeit with the crusts on, very Anglican.
Someone made homemade fresh bread, gluten free and not...
I made these eggs at Church this morning... seriously, you would think these Yankee folks had never seen one before, these were gone in a flash.. I could have made three times this many.
The two casseroles from last night, they did not look good, but tasted just fine.. I forgot to spray the foil and all the cheese came off with the cover.. so I had to patch them up. Almost every bit was eaten.
Dahn made some homemade mac and cheese that was gone in a flash as well..
Rochester Episcopal Cake! It really is beautiful, one of the church ladies does wonderful cakes.
The happy couple is registered at ALMY.

1 comment:

b said...

I cannot click through to a bigger photo of those cuke sandwiches, but ...