Saturday, April 3, 2010

time, time , time, see what's become of my life

I have been a slack blogger, mia culpa, I mean, it is Easter and all.
Funny, more than a few people have mentioned how things are slower in the South than where I live. All of them are thinking New York City. The pace in good ole Mendon, makes Snails look speedy. So, for me, a lot has been going on. Pictures have been taken and stories will be shared once I get back to my little pocket of non real reality.

There are lots of things to share and many people to thank for the last week. Like I told an old Winder buddy, you can really tell who your good friends are in times like this, or did he say that to me? Time and space are a little bit confused at this point. There is a universe of kindness out there, and I consider myself very lucky to have the friends/family of choice, that I do have.

We are headed home on Monday, no stopping, express to Koda.

No comments: