Friday, April 16, 2010

dum-de-dum-dum-dum

Like I really needed a reason.


From JMG : "South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have announced plans for a musical Latter Day Saints spoof tentatively titled The Book Of Mormon. The show is set to open in March 2011 and OMG Cheyenne Jackson will star."

I can not figure out a way to post South Park, but If you have never seen the Mormon episode then WATCH HERE. Mitt and his Amazing brood are dreading this. AND , you know, it all happened right here , pretty much in my own back yard. Maybe I will go in search of some golden tablets..... Kyle's religion..... hmmmmmm

3 comments:

TheCrankyProfessor said...

How could it be any better than the Hill Cumorah Pageant??

Kyle said...

it will be Hill Cumorah ( which for those not living in the Finger Lakes is a huge VERY Vegas telling of the story of Mormon every year.... really you can not imagine how big this thing is, fire, water, storms... sex, death,war, love.. and in the end, you will believe a Messiah can fly )... Hill Cumorah with Cheyenne Jackson!

b said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love those South Park boys. I had seen the Scientology one but not the Mormon one. I learned a lot! Dum dum dum dum dum!