Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thursday April 1st, 2010

We just hung out with Mother and in Winder today, getting some things in order at the house, still people in and out. Just a day to sort of be calm.... or as least as calm as things were at all over the week.
This is one of a hand full of " good Zaxby's ". I tried to call Todd while I was in town, but could not find his number or his Mother's number, at least on line. I will do better next time! I could not find Paul's number either. Hopefully if we can get back over the Summer, I will make plans before I go...
Neil needed to get some work done on his computer, so we went and hung out at the local library for a bit. It was yet another over the top, chamber of commerce day, weather wise.
Giant cans of boiled peanuts at the store.
I made dinner that night, Turkey, black beans, brown rice , broccoli. A little bit of Mendon in Winder.

No comments: