Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday March 31st, 2001

I needed a break.

It was such a beautiful Spring day, bright, sunny, very warm. We did not take the right cloths with us. It was very shorts and flip flops weather. I was family and fried chicken-ed out, so we hit the road to Athens for the afternoon.

Seriously, my soul NEEDED Taco Stand.
Bean Taco and Spinach Quesadilla.... one more time, Bean Taco and Spinach Quesadilla.
I really wanted another round, but it got packed right as we finished eating..
SUCH a pretty day .... and Spring was in full bloom. As close to perfect as I had seen in a while...
A very old Camellia
Old campus... that will be jumbo tailgate free this fall ( a good thing..) Picnics will be fine, Johnny Redneck moving his living room from Bogart to Old Campus not fine...
Kyle and Neil on the very nice new back loggia of the new(ish) Tate Center.
Inside the new(ish) Tate Center
Chapel Bell... not in the Fall. Back home to Winder very early.

No comments: