Sunday, August 3, 2008

The boy(s) from Syracuse






 Neil and Roberto went to ride roller coasters today. Many thanks to Roberto for getting me out of having to go to an amusement park. Really, its been a fear ever since 1975ish when Van Woodard threw up on me after riding The Great American Scream Machine for like the sixth time in a row, in the rain. There was also the great goat attacking incident of 1972 and my father on the Sky Car thing at Six Flags. Really, if I were inclined to do so, I could keep a therapist on call for the amusement park thing. OR, just not go!
SO!  I rewarded the hard riding duo with snacks and Strawberry Margaritas! and a nice dinner. 
  1. Snacks ( the shrimp on my new shrimp plate ( on sale at Wegmans)
  2. second pitcher of strawberry Margaritas
  3. heirloom tomatoes, soon to be a salad
  4. Neil and Roberto  ( who is from Chile!, well , he lives in Syracuse now, but is from Chile... I think our fist Chilean guest!)
  5. Koda

No comments: