Thursday, August 28, 2008

heck of a job, Gustav


I really want to go to New Orleans. I have not been there in a long long time. My game is not on TV that weekend up here, it might be down there. How fun would that be. Eat , Drink and be Merry. See some friends, eat a real fried oyster 'po boy, roll my good times...
That said, let's just play out one QUICK little scenario: Gustav stays a tiny little nuisance of a storm, cat 1 tops. Just enough to give the south a little bit of much needed drought relief. BUT, good ole Gustav comes ashore, makes land fall the night of  Monday, September 1st... JUST as George W. "heck of a job, Brownie" Bush is addressing the gathered brown shirts in Minneapolis. 
Fox "news" , CNN, NBC , ABC, CBS, PBS, et-freaking-al are SPLIT SCREEN with a storm bashing NEW ORLEANS, and Zippy-the-wonder-President saying what a damn fine job he has done the last EIGHT years.
 I am in no way saying I want this to happen!  There are MANY beignets with my name on them, Drinks to be drank and beads to be won. Just a little something I am throwing out there.....

No comments: