Saturday, August 30, 2008

Junkyard Dogs!

 Guess the year of this video....
The Tracks.
The Hill.
Impossible amounts of bourbon.  One day I'll tell the story of the VERY first game they started checking for liquor going into Sanford Stadium , and why. I am pretty sure he does not read the kyle+blog.
It is a little bit funny in retrospect how FEW rules there were on game days. This video is a little bit before my time. BUT I do remember going in high school and seeing kids with their dorm mattresses sprawled out all over the bridge to watch the game, and the Tracks were always full. WBHS sat on the "Winder Hill" , ALL long since gone.
For one entire season I sat on that little wall right in front of the cheerleaders with Chip Walker and his crowd. ( they were older than me, I was very cool ) These days they don't even let you go from section to section, I don't think..... stupid rules.
 
GOOOOOOO DAWGS!

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE IT! Have you ever found a version to download onto your IPOD?

Kyle said...

yes, i have one, i can send it to you if you like.. ill send you my whole gameday set

Laura said...

Please do!