Thursday, August 28, 2008

HOPE



Twice in one month, I have seen two brand new things. Things that I have never seen before, things that I did not even have the knowledge and scope to imagine. The first was the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics. Breath taking. The second was tonight. A little less than EIGHTY THOUSAND Americans gathered to watch a political speech. Perfect weather, perfect setting , perfect build up ( I want a Government that is more interested in Barney Smith than Smith Barney.. O-M-G !)
I get it. Like I said, I did not have the scope and knowledge to .. understand. Yes, I was swayed by the fact that I did not want him to win. I did not know. I did not know that they were all right , and.. Senator Barack Obama is something brand new. 
Tomorrow. I'll go all into it in the morning.

"But I stand before you tonight because all across America something is stirring. What the naysayers don't understand is that this election has never been about me; it's about you."

2 comments:

Craig said...

Did you just call yourself an obama supporter??

b said...

Great suit and tie. And perfect shoes on those Obama women.

WTF, it's all TV spectacle. I might as well join the crowd.