Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does Helen Mirren know that Hanna Montana has been in her closet?


To my knowledge, and I hope this is true , I am not going to check. This is Miley Cyrus' introductory posting here on the kyle+blog. ( could have said she looked like crap at the Oscars, I can't remember) The Country Music Awards were this week... don't know who won or lost , not that interested. BUT, this crime dress needs some blog time.

Not a bad dress, at all, I sort of like it, and what I usually harp on here, fit is fine as well. BUT, she is a young girl!  Who are this girls gays?? ( after the Oscars, I am pretty sure she does not have any...)  I am not saying she come down the orange? carpet in a pink pinafore, but shouldn't one be old enough to vote, before taking on  the aging sex kitten look?

1 comment:

GrammyM said...

better check out the "prom" dresses of '09. This could be mild compared to some of them.