Sunday, April 26, 2009

STUFF ON A STICK DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE


yes, kiddies, that is what I had for dinner, and it was all damn good.
WE LEFT THE HOUSE! , well, Neil is out and about all the time.. me, not so much.. but went to Fred and Steve's HAPPY HOUSEWARMING.

Bella the Bearded Collie puppy sleeps on Craigy's foot
Neil and Brain

Craigy and Phil
Kyle and Craigy!




I should have taken more pics, like of the house that was being warmed or the hosts or more food or something, BUT, I did not know a lot of the guys there and didn't want to explain the tedium of the kyle+blog.

AND sadly, proof that the " old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be.." as noted on the facebook.. I left a perfectly good party, almost full keg of beer, warm spring night, and lots of cute boys.. and was not really upset by the fact. 

No comments: