Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Idol, Kyle.. really?


OK, I also watch some of the real housewives crap too. I am a child of TV... judge me all  you want. ( this clip may go away, the idol folks are tres tight with their songs...) It is just plain good. try HERE

BIG gay Adam Lambert is running away with this competition, and king of all media B.O'Reilly thinks this is suspect.
Asked O'Reilly: "On the internet, there are embarrassing pictures of Mr. Lambert. These pictures, that hint that he is gay, will they have an effect on this program which is a cultural phenomenon in America?"
HINT ??!?!
 It's 2009 and everything that has ever happened or every will happen is on line. So, there are pics of kyle+blog favorite Adam kissing boys on line. King Bill, shows these pics, but ONLY from the nose down, so as not to offend the bigoted geriatrics that watch his show.

This is only the second season of the Idol that I have watched, I did so last year because I thought that one guy ( the one that won, whose name I have already forgot..) was cute. BUT, there have been, from what I can tell, lots and lots and lots of  young unmarried single mothers ( NOT that there is anything wrong with that... ) dotting this show from day one. Now, again, I don't know, but did Billo or anyone go off on them, or is just Big Gay Adam ???

No comments: