Thursday, November 11, 2010

AT LAST !!!!

Some real news!!! 

Exhausted by the constant GOP v DEM, Recession, Global Warming, Gas Prices blah blah blah? Bite me CNN, FOX, MSNBC!  Something truly important has happened:
HEIDI WORE MONDO'S DRESS 
ON A RED CARPET!

HALLELUJAH!

That sound you hear are the editorial staff at icky ol' Marie Clair hiding behind furniture hoping to be spared the hot blooded Colombian temper! That smile on Mrs. Seal's face is 100% " Suck it, Nina! "
A zillion thanks to TLo for letting us know!" Ahem. As we recall, a certain Ms. Garcia threw down the gauntlet during the Project Runway Season 8 finale judging session with a derisive "I'd like to see you wear that dress, Klum."
Why, kittens. We do believe Miss Heidi Klum just gave Miss Nina Garcia the finger, figuratively (and fashionably) speaking."

1 comment:

jane said...

I wanted that dress when I saw it on the runway. Mundo was robbed. AND I think it looks better without the sleves.