Monday, November 8, 2010

Now, I'd never tell this to anybody else, but I believe that part of my extra-psychic ability's connected up with the fact that I was born with a tail. Little ol' bitty hairy thing about that long - had it surgically removed when I was just five years old. My Momma kept it in a fruit jar, up in the medicine cabinet, right between the 4-Way Cold Tablets and the monkey blood.


T.M.I., No really, T freaking M I :" Former president George W. Bush explained recently that a formative event in his staunch pro-life stance came when his mother, Barbara Bush, showed him the remains of a human fetus in a jar when he was a teenager, the result of an earlier miscarriage by the elder Bush.
"There's no question that affected me, a philosophy that we should respect life", he told NBC's Matt Lauer.
Bush then reads from his upcoming book "Decision Points:"
"I never expected to see the remains of the [fetus], which she had saved in a jar to bring to the hospital." the 43rd President of the United States read. "There was a human life, a little brother or sister." ( the rest )

No comments: