Monday, November 8, 2010

With Friends like these...


I tried every day for a week to write about the dickhead school board member in Arkansas who got all liquored up and went on facebook and said " He will wear purple when the last gay kid kills himself" and " he would kick his kids out if they were gay " I'm sure you read about it , the story was everywhere. Mr. Dickhead then went on Anderson Cooper ( ..... ) and resigned his job and gave the now required by almost everyone : " I am sorry if I hurt some one's feelings, blah, blah, blah" speech that you have heard a million times.
I say I tried to write about it, because every time I started something the story changed and I just never got around to it. Here he is on Anderson:


Here is the thing, I know this guy. I know him inside out, backwards and forwards. I know where he lives , who he hangs out with and what he did last Saturday night, really. I did not like him in high school ( what ever his name was in Winder), and I do not like  him now. Mr. Dickhead was sooooo hoping this was all behind him,he could go on with his life hating gays and blacks and Mexicans et al, just not on facebook.

  Oooops:
The Westboro Baptist Church inbred cult of fools is coming to his defense! Hell yes, going to put on their dog and pony show right there in front of the high school where he was a board member. The Bilerico Project has their " press release".
You just know Mr. Dickhead would do anything NOT to have had that last shot of Jagger before he went of facebook that night......

No comments: