Saturday, November 27, 2010

Good Clean Old Fashioned Hate....



Glory, Glory to Old Georgia
Glory, Glory to Old Georgia, 
Glory, Glory to Old Georgia, 
and to hell with Georgia Tech!

OR

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer,
A helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer,
Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear,
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.
Oh, if I had a daughter, sir, I'd dress her in White and Gold,
And put her on the campus, to cheer the brave and bold.
But if I had a son, sir, I'll tell you what he'd do.
He would yell, "To Hell with Georgia," like his daddy used to do.
Oh, I wish I had a barrel of rum and sugar three thousand pounds,
A college bell to put it in and a clapper to stir it around.
I'd drink to all good fellows who come from far and near.
I'm a ramblin', gamblin', hell of an engineer.

Ok,  so they win the fight song, but that is it !  We have had a sucky year, life has not been good 'tween the hedges OR on the road ( STARKVILLE ?!?) So, today is all about pride... and the North Ave Trade School boys are going down!
A big story tonight is going to be the weather in Athens. A 7:45 kick off and this:
The ice in your Evan and Coke will just stay there longer!

No comments: